Wednesday, August 15, 2012

scene one... a few more touch ups

Today i spoke to Darren about how long my animation went for. He had a look at my running comp and said that the pacing of it is perfect however there is a few stuff ups that i need to fix up.

Mostly the seed when it opens is too slow, i want the seed and tree to open up fast. so that should make the time of my animation not too long.

Darren said that my first scene is a bit too slow so i made it a few seconds faster. I like it but there is a few little things that i will need to fix up. Like having a bit of a feathered dark edge around the papers.

I also started the rough outline of my Outside world matte painting. I will also need to fix up my running comp.. a few little errors to change and then i will render it out and put it on here.

My milestones will be done by the end of next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment