Wednesday, August 29, 2012

problem with opening file.

I had a look on the internet and found how to change the pivot point, i remember now you press 'insert' next to the 'home' button. Thanks Jarrod for reminding me to look it up.
Anyway I went to open the Maya file and an error came up. Last night i did import Edgar in to see what it looked like and then i think i saved it with him still in the scene. So now the file wont open.
The saved file before that doesnt have the new modeling that i did, so it will be a waist of time if i have to start from there again.

Also in Darren's class i worked on the city and he told me i should make a hazy blur between the city and the power poles in the distance. Its starting to look a lot better.


Still lots of work to do! But i dont know what to do about the Maya file. Im hoping that Jack will be able to help me. I should write an email to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment