Monday, July 30, 2012

scene 1, shot 3 newspaper.

On the friday i worked on the 3rd newspaper and finished it off.
This is the picture i referenced and got inpiration from.


This picture is what i came up with. 
It took me a bit of time as im not very good with perspective drawing. I have many books at home and read what i thought would help me out. For the birds i drew three different ones and the used the warp tool to change a few of the birds around, just so it didnt look all the same and repedative.
The rocks i got referencing from a rock brush. i then added my own colours on top of it and worked it the way i wanted it to be. For the building in the background i got a machine brush and organised where i wanted them all to go, there was about three i liked in total and i edited and erased bits of it and then added in the wires between the buildings. I also added a brown colour behind the building.  

I have two more newspapers to draw up and then i need to sepia tine them and add writing to the newspapers. then scene one will be complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment