Tuesday, July 17, 2012

go team Jack!!

The holidays are almost over and i'm not very happy with myself with the amount of work i have done. I was hoping i would get more finished. This is manily because i was going through a lack of motivation and just felt like i couldnt work properly or get motivated enough to get something done.

I have been going into uni and i have done a bit more 3D work but not too happy with it so i need to fix it up.

Anyway i got an email from Jack saying that Edgar is modelled and he looks amazing!! Jack sent me two pictures of him and they look really good! The only thing i thought about was the colour of the clothes that Jack put. But as i was thinking about it i realised that the colours i had in mind may be too much like the background that i want. So when i go back to uni I will experiment with colours and see how i go.

Im slowly getting my motivation back and yesterday I had a really good talk with Darren at uni about staying motivated and to have a different mind set when it comes to work. It helped a lot and I should be okay.


These are the pictures Jack sent me. He also did the Matte painting for it and the painting looks amazingly beautiful! I love it sooo much!

I really appreciate that Jack has done this for me.
Now i got to work harder!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment