Wednesday, July 18, 2012

scene 1, shot 2 newspaper.

Yesterday after i finished off the first newspaper i started working on the next one which is trees on fire. I only did a rough sketch out of what i wanted the picture to look like. I got really tired and decided to work more on it the next day.

So today i kinda finished it off, not 100% but its good enough for now.
I got my inspiration from this picture:
When i was looking for some reference pictures i came across this one and thats what made me decided to change the newspapers. 

This is the finished picture. It took me a long time and I will soon put up the different layers of steps i did. I have work soon so I have run out of time.

I have never done fire/flames before so i tried my best with what i know. The trees that are in the fire are actually Tree brushes which i cut up and placed everywhere. Also that is suppost to be Edgar at the front with his head in hands. I dont know if i like it that much, i might change it up a bit. But for now this is what i did today.

Oh yeah and i saved the picture with the colour palette i used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment