Monday, July 2, 2012

i made books.

Today I worked on making some different size books.
I had to start again because the first book i made looked horrible and I just didnt think properly about the look of the book. So i started again and made sure to put in extra edge loops were i needed them.

I added in some bends to the edges of the book and tried making a rounded spine.

I duplicated the book and made three different sizes that i will use to put around the room.


I piled them on the table and changed the width of two of the books. So one is thinner and the other is thicker.
                           
I tried really hard to make an open book. I searched the web looking for tutorials on how to make it but i couldnt find any. So I just tried myself and it took me a bit of time.
I spent a lot of time trying to find things on the net, i get a few bits and pieces of help, but not much.
I placed the books on top of each other to see what it looks like.
I need to try and make another open book and place a few more around the place.

Last week i did try and work on making the drawers in the study room and i was having a lot of trouble with it. Im hoping i can find tutorial on how to model it, or i will try and give it another go.
                                                  







No comments:

Post a Comment