Tuesday, June 19, 2012

UNO.

Today is UNO day Wednesday. Jarrod, Sean and I meet up at Uni and worked in the animation cupboard.
I continued working on my chair and its very slowly coming a long. I need to pick it up a bit. This is only because I'm still refreashing as i go and im learning new things too.

 Once i finished the bottom piece i used the CV curve tool to make a line of how i wanted the legs to look. I then extruded from a face and worked the vertexes around.

I then made a copy of the bottom and put it on the top and made it a bit smaller.

I am now working on the side bar which has a bit of a shape in the center, just so it doesnt look all smooth and perfect.

Through out working on this i have been moving some of the vertex points around so there isnt much smoothness happening.

I think on Friday i will be coming in again, i wil be working on this at home on Thursday.
UNO, UNO, UNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment