Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thursday catch up.

Last Thursday there was a catch up class for Jack. I wanted to start on my character blocking because i know thats the main thing that i will have problems with. Im glad that I didnt leave it till during the holidays to start it.

I was having a bit of a hard time working on it. I havent used Maya in a long time and i was trying to remember all the things that i learnt. I got help from Jack and he re-teached me a few things that i forgot.


Jack helped me with the pants and jacket and reminded me about using the extrude tool to get different shapes and also using the edge loop tool to get more detail.
I have a lot to work on and I'm glad that i started with this.

It is now Monday 18th of June and its the 2nd week on holidays. I decided to take the first week off because i really wanted to take a break. I have made a list of my scenes/shots in catagories of 2D/3D/effects...ect...
My first scene is the newspapers and they will be completed in Photoshop I will also be doing to Outside world in Photoshop. All the other sections in my animation are in 3D.

With my fellow class mates we have decided that during the holidays we will meet up at Uni and work in the library together. For some of us, we find it hard to work at home because there are destractions. I think its a great idea because we can help each other out and we all know different types of information.

So today I am going to organise myself and make a check list of things i have to do and start on the basic layout of scene one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment