Tuesday, November 13, 2012

sin blogger.

forgive me blog for I have forgotten to blog.
Actually not really forgotten... more like I'm just trying to get work done and I didn't have time to blog. SO I'M SORRYYYYY!!

Right now i only have 2 more shots to fix up and place into my composite.
The first being Edgar placing the hourglass on the table. Jack added a filter to it and i didn't like it that much so i am getting another render of the shot.
The other one being Edgar placing the seed on the ground and turning the hourglass. For some reason when the shots are rendering a strange thing happened were the whole shot looks like it has been coated in oil...coconut oil to be exact. I got a lot of help from Jack today and I have sent him the file over Dropbox.
I just really hope i get both of my shots back by tonight/ early tomorrow.

I am going into uni tomorrow to try and get anything else i can done. I have also tried to do as much as i can tonight. I have also been searching for some music as Jack wasn't too sure about the music i had selected for the seed/tree. Which is fine, I am happy to find something else. It is a little ball breaking but mehhhh.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool... Jack doesn't like it when i say cool a million times a day.. hahaha

Also what else... I am stressed, my nose bleed for like an hour and a half today. I have been staying back at uni till 5pm since last week and this week. I am confident but want to cry at the same time.

I also got a lot of help from Darren on Monday. He made me add another shot in for scene 4. It worked out well! it is an extra shot of Edgar's face and a shadow passing his face. This is after the shot of him opening the door to outside. New Door...muuummm.

EVERYTHINGGGGGG is in After Effects.. i just want to render this out and i know it is going to take forever. I checked the frames in After Effects and I have 7000!!! and that doesn't include credits and the 2 shots.... 5 min film., IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT NEALEEEE!!!!

That is all.
*walks away from computer*






*comes back*




Did you say something??
ha ha aha





No comments:

Post a Comment