Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week One!

And so we are back! Final year and trying to figure out what i want to do for my animation.
I've mostly been thinking about it and i only have two ideas to choose from.
my first idea was about a death unicorn and my second idea is about a world where there are no trees and a man creates one out of machine.
So i decided to go with the tree one. I have been working on the Premise, Synopsis and Treatment, mostly figuring out what i should keep and what i should change. My idea has changed a bit and I have moved things around.

I'm still figuring out things and hoping i get the treatment i like. What i need to do is break it down into a Beginning, Middle and End and hopefully that will help me.
I'm also thinking of having a narrator over mine but still thinking about it because i dont really have any words for it.
After i figure out my final treatment i will be writing up a draft script of the actions then i will create another script just for the narrator and combine them together and hope something will work out.

6 comments:

  1. What happen to rabbit on the stick 2? it was my most antistipated film of my entire life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how about New door 2, i heard she becomes a lesiban with that rabbit on the stick chick.

      Delete
    2. that is an amazing idea!! im going to do it.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic, can i play the black and white girl, cos she such a cougar.

    ReplyDelete